You can withdraw money from Skrill to M-Pesa in minutes.
I almost ran off the street screaming “Eureka!” when I first tried this method and it worked.
How to Withdraw Money from Skrill to M-Pesa
1. Register for a Skrill Account
First, if you’ve not yet registered, you can do so here. If you like using fancy buttons, click on the one below to register.
2. Add an M-PESA wallet!
This is where you’ll be going to withdraw your cash.
Simply click on Withdraw, then add a mobile wallet.
3. Withdraw to your mobile wallet
If your mobile wallet was already added, then it will show up automatically once you click “Withdraw”. Go to “Next”.
4. Confirm your details
The next page will show you a summary of your details. If all is well, click on Confirm.
Go ahead and confirm then complete the transaction.
5. Check your M-PESA, Skrill and Email
You should get the cash on your M-Pesa in a few minutes, and you’ll get notifiied on your M-PESA, Skrill, and email. Sometimes there’s a delay and it may take a few hours.
So, your client doesn’t like Skrill. Or maybe you’re experiencing issues with the site. Or you just want to explore other options. Here are my top recommendations:
- Wise, formerly TransferWise: When your client pays you via Wise, you can receive the cash in your M-PESA or bank account within minutes. The first transaction can take one business day. But other transactions are pretty fast, especially on business days. You’ll love the rates!
- Payoneer: This is an old-time favorite. I love it. Get paid via Payoneer and withdraw straight to your bank account at excellent rates. Transfers to bank account can take up to one business day. If you have their card you can withdraw from an ATM machine.
- Paxful (if you get paid in Bitcoin): Paxful is the BEST place to buy and sell bitcoins (BTC). If your client pays you in BTC, use the Paxful wallet and sell it in minutes for M-PESA, bank transfer, or your other preferred payment methods. Choose a buyer with a great reputation. Also go for one who buys above the market rates. This can give you the best value here.
Yes, it feels that good. If you have followed the above steps, you already have cash in your MPESA. It is that easy to withdraw money from Skrill and receive the cash instantly, or latest in a few hours.
Here’s the official page on Skrill that talks about this withdrawal method. You’ll also see the current fees and limits there.
Have you tried withdrawing from Skrill to MPESA through this method? What do you think about it? Let’s talk on the comments.