2. What We Collect
We own the information we collect from freelancerkenya.com. We will only use the information you give us, such as the name and email address. We don’t sell or rent the information you give us to any company or individual.
We use the information you give us to respond to you and send you any news, new offers, and other marketing materials you may be interested in. Your information won’t be shared with any third-party vendor, individual, or company unless we fulfil your request, like shipping your order. In a nutshell, your information is used in the following ways:
- To create your account and access the training material, we have
- To send you marketing material such as offers and newsletter
- To respond to your inquiries and comment
- To provide you with support
At freelancerkenya.com, we take security very seriously. When you give us sensitive information, you are protected. The information given to us by students is encrypted and transmitted securely. Our website has a closed lock icon at the beginning of the address to signify an encrypted connection which keeps information private.
Besides having a digital certificate to keep your info safe, our staff are also granted personal identifiable information. The personally identifiable information is kept on a secure server.
Second, cookies also track and target the interests of our visitors to boost their web experience on the site. Cookies can be detected via internet browsers. As a user, you are always free to deactivate your cookies preferences in your internet browsers.
Remember doing so may mean not using all the functions of our websites. In a nutshell, here are the cookies technologies we use:
- Cookies or browser cookies: A cookie is a file on your web browser. You can instruct your browser to refuse or accept cookies from us. If you don’t accept it, you won’t use some parts of freelancerkenya.com.
- Flash Cookies: We have features in our services that use flash cookies to collect and store data about your preferences on our services. These cookies are not managed like browser cookies.
- Web beacons: Certain areas of our service and emails may contain web beacons such as gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel tags that allow our site to counter the number of users who visited a page or opened an email.
5. Links to Other Websites.
We have a newsletter on our websites to which freelancers can subscribe. We use our newsletter to send advertising material about new opportunities. The newsletter contains tracking pixels that give you an in-depth analysis of our marketing campaigns and help us to understand our offerings better.
The tracking pixel provides us with info on when you open the email, when you click the link, when you buy the product, and when you respond. Besides that, the tracking pixel helps us better understand what kind of content you resonate with and how to improve our future service and product offerings.
7. Sensitive Personal Information
8. Children’s Information
Our service is not for persons under 16 (“Children”). We don’t collect personally identifiable information from persons under 16. If you are a parent or guardian and your child has given us personal data, contact us immediately at email@example.com. If we know that we have collected personally identifiable information from a child, we will take the necessary steps to remove that information from our website’s records and servers.
9. Contact Information