Hi Aspiring Freelance Writers,
This is Walter, founder of FreelancerKenya.
How would you feel if you got the following for only Sh. 3,000:
- Freelance (article) writing training
- Possible writing job offer from me or my connections
- Real time support as you start out with clients
- Expert reviews on your test articles to monitor your progress
- Assessment and scoring of your sample articles
- Mentorship and follow-up
- Expert guide on how to write a winning proposal (plus analysis of your proposals)
…and many more.
You’d feel great, right?
Well, that’s exactly what I’m offering you; to help you one-on-one (online) to become a successful freelance writer.
Details of This Offer
This is an offer for new writers.
- Charges – Sh. 3,000
- Duration – Being a festive season, the course will run way into January to give you enough time to enjoy and still come back to finish the course.
- Mode of training – An online interactive training portal with all the lessons plus videos and additional materials. In case you get stuck at any time, you can reach us via our friendly customer support portal.
- You’re free to pay now and start in January if you so wish
- Bonuses – Read on
A Little About Me…
As most of you know, I am a successful freelance writer, blogger and internet marketer both here in FreelancerKenya and in other freelance writing sites. Below is evidence of this:
This shows that I am an Elite writer in iWriter.
Here’s a screenshot of my iWriter reviews:
This shows that I am a Level 2 Seller in Fiverr, one of my favorite freelancing websites. Here I have done over 100 jobs, all rated highly.
See the stars on my writing gig reviews:
Here is my Upwork profile.
Below is the feedback that I’ve pasted on my overview.
I’ve also gotten many high paying clients from this blog’s service page, pitching and social media.
This is not to brag but to show you that you can also make a decent living as a Kenyan freelance writer.
For a limited time, I am offering an online based, interactive article writing training for aspiring freelance writers and bloggers.
It is a no-holding back training where I give you expert tips on how you can earn as a freelance writer.
Prices Keep Going Up!
I started this at a very discounted rate, therefore I have no option than to keep increasing the prices, especially if I get too many people coming in. I’m also increasing features to the training to help you succeed more. Therefore, sign up fast before I increase the prices or even pause the offer.
Article Writing Training Requirements
You need to have a good command of English and a passion for writing. If you’re confident you have those, we can get started anytime. You’ll also need access to a computer and internet.
How exactly will you be trained?
I conduct the training online through an interactive training website that has all the lessons. You will read, implement then feel free to ask questions via email. You will get help from our support team anytime between Monday and Friday. Many people get jobs during the first two weeks.
Yup! There are some bonuses to this.
- You get a four-week support period (this will be extended due to the Christmas holidays). We’ll help you check and optimize your working articles, proposals, samples, profiles, pitches and website among other items. We’ll answer any of your queries.
- We check your online work accounts and show you where you need to improve
- You get two free submissions at PenStars, the world’s first content assessment website.
- I may hire you as one of my writers once you are through with the training (of course if your quality is good).
Additional training details
I keep updating the training. Here’s what the latest update contains.
- How to get high paying clients through cold pitching (this is how world class writers do it)
- Getting clients on social media
- Getting clients through blogging
- Making money through eBooks
- Proper outsourcing for increased profits
I’ll show you screenshots from real clients that I’ve gotten from the above sources.
How to Enroll
Simply send Sh. 3,000 to 0720754933 and text me your email address. We’ll then get started with the online training.
Feel free to contact me in case of any question or if you prefer an alternate payment method.